How to use the Sellr Dashboard to manage your store's products; add, upload, and export products to keep your customers up-to-date.
The Dashboard allows you to view and manage your products, reports, and ads. In this article, you will learn how to add products and edit your existing products.
More Power, More Control
We've updated Product Management to make it quicker and easier to feature products, both on the tablet and your website, enabling you to bulk-edit products and upload a CSV to make changes instantly.
Simplified Product Terms
- Featured - Products that you want distinguished. If you have a tablet, they’ll show up in the first pane. If you have marketing services, we’ll promote them for you on social media and in your newsletter! They will also be featured as the top products on your website.
- Listed - Products will be listed and searchable on your website and tablet.
- Unlisted - Products be hidden from your website and tablet, and you can list them anytime!
To view all the products that are in your dashboard, scroll to the bottom of the Products page and click Load More.
Bulk Edit Products
Select a batch of products and quickly move them from unlisted, to listed, or featured.
Manage Each UPC Individually
Manage UPCs individually to ensure products are marked with the correct size and price.
- Click on the product to edit.
- Add a Custom Note if you'd like to highlight a "Staff Favorite" or a special discount.
- Update the Size, Price, and Sale Price.
- The dashboard autosaves so you don't lose any of your information!
- Click Done Editing to close the box.
To Add a Product and Import Entire Inventory CSV Imports