To ensure a fast and reliable installation, review this quick article on how to prepare for your Site Survey and Installation.
Wired Solution (Preferred): Tablets can be powered and connected using a single ethernet Cat5e (or better) cable. Access to internet should be provided by via single ethernet port on switch or router. Sellr will provide a POE+ (802.3at) switch to provide approximately 20W per tablet to manage multiple tablets.
Wireless Network (alternative): You will need a 2.4 Ghz broadband internet connection with a minimum of 5Mbps. Also, please provide us with the following information about your store's network connection: WiFi network name and password.
On Site Contact
We will need a list of necessary contacts with phone numbers for those Managers available during the installation window.
- During your Site Survey please designate to the technician, all shelf locations for tablet installations. Walk around the department to decide which locations are best for your shelf-mounted tablets.
- Before the installation, please clear products from installation point to allow technician to work.
- Have power sources identified for tablets. A power outlet will need to be within 6 feet of the tablets. Extension cords can be used if an electrical outlet is within reach.
Receiving Hardware Delivery
- Ensure you are able to receive and store installation materials. Each package will contain 3 complete tablet kits for installation. On average, the box is roughly 20" x 14" x 10".
- A representative must be available to sign for the delivery.
- Please store installation kit(s) in a dry, secured location until a technician arrives to do installation.